The Everyday Oils™ Collection
This special collection of nine essential oils has helped my family, patients, and others overcome many of life's challenges. From infants to seniors, from physical to emotional roadblocks – even the family pet has benefited! ~ Carla Green, Young Living Independent Distributor, physical therapist and registered acupuncturist
Everyday Oils™ offers simple, unique solutions to daily dilemmas. Its important to always have Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils on hand for your home and family. To help you get started, Young Living recommends nine of our most popular and versatile essential oils. You'll be amazed at the practical uses of these nine oils which will provide ongoing support for your home, health, and body. No matter if you're a seasoned pro or brand new to essential oils, this collection can enhance your home and quality of life and is perfect for making essential oils a part of your daily routine! This collection is also the ideal way to introduce a friend or family member to the natural benefits of essential oils.
To order, please click on the product image and you will be taken to my secure web site to place your order. A new page will appear asking you to choose the type of account you would like; please use my Distributor #534462. Enjoy!
Everyday Oils™ Essential Oil Collection ~ Ensure you'll always have the benefits of Young Living's Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils on hand with our brand new collection. The oils in this select collection will provide ongoing support for your home, health, and body. Enjoy the relaxing benefits of lavender and Peace & Calming, the cleansing power of Thieves® and Purification®, the comforting touch of Valor® and PanAway®, and more. This kit is ideal for making oils an essential part of your day, every day.
How to Use: Please read our Everyday Oils brochure in PDF format.
- 1 ~ 5 ml Frankincense
- 1 ~ 5 ml Lemon
- 1 ~ 5 ml Lavender
- 1 ~ 5 ml Peppermint
- 1 ~ 5 ml Purification®
- 1 ~ 5 ml PanAway®
- 1 ~ 5 ml Peace & Calming®
- 1 ~ 5 ml Thieves®
- 1 ~ 5 ml Valor®
- Now Including: 1 ~ 5 ml Joy®!
Item No.: 3695
Pricing: Distributor $124.00 / Retail $163.16 / PV 124
You can also discover how to use the Everyday Oil Collection by watching this presentation ~ enjoy!
Many Ways to Use The Everyday Oils Collection
LAVENDER (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential oils. Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. Therapeutic-grade lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe and cleanse minor skin irritations. The French scientist Rene Gattefosse was among the first to discover these properties when he was severely burned in a laboratory explosion. Lavender may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing — physically and emotionally. This plant is organically grown and distilled at the Young Living Farms.
- Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your feet for a calming effect on your body.
- Diffuse in your home to help relax your entire family and pets!
- Put a drop of Lavender on your pillow at night for a peaceful sleep.
- Soothe skin with a drop mixed with V-6 and apply topically.
- Apply 2-4 drops to underarms.
- Place a few drops of lavender on a cotton ball and place in linen closet or dresser drawer to scent linens and clothing and repel moths and insects.
- Place a few drops of lavender on a wet cloth and place in dryer to freshen laundry.
- Apply 2-3 drops to relieve itching skin.
- Massage a couple of drops on back of neck for calming.
FRANKINCENSE (Boswellia carteri) was considered more valuable than gold in ancient times. Frankincense has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Useful for visualizing, improving one's spiritual connection, and centering, it has comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress. Frankincense is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. More recently, it has been used in European and American hospitals and is the subject of substantial research. Frankincense is also a valuable ingredient in skin care products for dry skin. The ancient Egyptians used it in rejuvenation face masks.
- Diffuse in your meditation area for enhancing your spiritual connection.
- Diffuse in your home to help lift emotions for you and your family.
- Drop onto the skin to minimize or soothe scarring.
- Place a drop on cuts to reduce discomfort.
- Rub on gum, glue or adhesives to remove them from household surfaces (test small area first)
- Apply 1-2 drops of frankincense to the face and neck daily to renew healthy-looking skin.
- Massage several drops on the temples or back of the neck for stress relief.
VALOR™ is an empowering blend of Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum), Frankincense (Boswellia carteri), and Spruce (Picea mariana) in a base of pure Almond Oil. Valor helps join the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage and self-esteem.
- Rub a drop of Valor on the bottom of each foot for emotional strength.
- Rub a drop on the back of neck and inhale for stress relief.
- Rub a few drops on shoulders to relieve minor tension.
PEPPERMINT (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded
herbs for soothing digestion. One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive efficiency.* Jean Valnet MD studied peppermint's supportive effect on the liver and respiratory systems. Other scientists have also researched peppermint's role in improving taste and smell when inhaled. Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati studied peppermint's ability to improve concentration and mental sharpness. Alan Hirsch MD studied peppermint's ability to directly affect the brain's satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals. This powerful essential oil is often diluted before topical application. Peppermint may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water. This plant is
grown and distilled at the Young Living Farms.
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to herbal tea to help aid normal digestion.
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe the minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
- Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil, apply topically to your temples or neck, or put a drop on your tongue or in water to jump-start your morning routine.
- Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack. Inhale peppermint essential oil or rub a drop on to your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.
THIEVES™ is a blend of Clove (Syzygium aromaticum),
Lemon (Citrus limon), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus
Radiata), and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) was created based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.*
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support the immune system.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odors.
- Diffuse Thieves essential oil blend for 15-30 minutes in your home or office to help eliminate airborne bacteria.
PANAWAY™ is a highly effective blend of Wintergreen (Gaultheria proumbens), Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
PEACE & CALMING™ is a gentle, fragrant blend of Tangerine (Citrus noblis), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Ylang Ylang (canaga odorata), Patchouly (Pogostemon cablin), and Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum). When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night's rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.
- Massage Peace & Calming essential oil blend on the reflex points of the feet and back of the neck for a soothing and relaxing effect.
- Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend on feet to release tension and promote a good night’s rest.
- Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend behind overactive pets' ears after an afternoon of playing with the kids.
PURIFICATION™ is a blend of Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis), Melaleuca (Melalueca alternifolia), Lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) and Myrtle (Myrtus communis) which can be used directly on the skin to cleanse and soothe. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors.
- Add Purification essential oil blend to your washing machine to freshen laundry.
- Add a couple drops of Purification essential oil blend to shoes to help neutralize odors.
- Add a few drops of Purification essential oil blend to a cotton ball to help eliminate stale air in the office or any room.
- Diffuse Purification essential oil blend to dispel unpleasant odors and clear the air of impurities.
- Diffuse Purification essential oil blend to eliminate odors after the dog returns from playing outdoors in the rain.
LEMON (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons. Jean Valnet MD estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil. In his book, The Practice of Aromatherapy, Valnet wrote that lemon is a tonic for supporting the nervous and sympathetic nervous system.*
- Use 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2-3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
- Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
- Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Add 10-15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
- Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.
JOY™ is an uplifting blend of 10 different oils including Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosewood, Lemon, Mandarin, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa and Rose. This beautiful blend is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
- Put 1-2 drops of Joy on a tissue or in the palm of your hand and inhale to lift your spirits and release negative emotions or wear a drop on your heart or the tip of your nose.
- Diffuse Joy in your home to give everyone a happy boost!
- Floor Freshener. Put 2-3 drops of Joy on a cotton ball and place inside your vacuum cleaner canister. Sprinkle a few drops onto a rag and wipe down your hard wood floors.
- Use several drops of Joy in your bathwater: pre-mix with Epsom Salts or Young Living's Bath Gel Base to boost your mood, clear your mind, calm stress and restore harmony.
- Use a drop on wrists, neck, heart or feet to help reduce irritability and nervous tension.
- Place 2 drops on a cloth and place in the dryer for great smelling laundry.
- Mix in a small jar: 2 oz cornstarch, 1 oz baking soda, 5 drops of Joy. Apply to underarms or just apply a drop "neat" to each armpit.
- Massage. Dilute 10-12 ddrops in 2 oz of Young Living's V-6 massage oil for an energizing and romantic massage.
- Stir a few drops of Joy in your hand along with Young Living's Lavender Body Lotion for a joyful addition to your daily beauty routine.
- Sprinkle Joy on note cards and letters to make a lovely scented stationery that lifts spirits.
- Place Joy on a cotton ball into the air vents of your car or mix with water in a spray bottle and spritz the inside of your vehicle for a happy and joyful road trip.
Face ~ Body ~ Bath ~ Oral Care
I am available to teach classes locally in the Central Florida area and am a former Nationally Certified Massage Therapist with over 12 years of experience, trained in Aromatherapy Massage, Raindrop Technique and Emotional Release with Young Living Aromatherapy Essential Oils through C.A.R.E. as well as workshops with Gary Young and Cherie Ross. I work out of my home in Winter Park, FL and am available by appointment, so please call now: 407.399.8562.
I highly suggest educating yourself about the truth of essential oils by purchasing the Essential Oil Desk Reference book which contains a wealth of information on all of our products including details on each oil and what oils to use for specific situations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Don't expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ Essential Oils and supplements. Also each person is unique and different in chemistry and toxicity levels, as well as emotionally and spiritually, so an oil that is suggested for an issue may not work as well as another. If a change is not apparent within three minutes, try another oil.