The Everyday Oils™ Collection
This special collection of nine essential oils has helped my family, patients, and others overcome many of life's challenges. From infants to seniors, from physical to emotional roadblocks – even the family pet has benefited! ~ Carla Green, Young Living Independent Distributor, physical therapist and registered acupuncturist
Everyday Oils™ offers simple, unique solutions to daily dilemmas. Its important to always have Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils on hand for your home and family. To help you get started, Young Living recommends nine of our most popular and versatile essential oils. You'll be amazed at the practical uses of these nine oils on everything from stains and odors to cleaning, cooking and first aid. No matter if you're a seasoned pro or brand new to essential oils, this collection can enhance your home and quality of life and is perfect for making essential oils a part of your daily routine! This collection is also the ideal way to introduce a friend or family member to the natural benefits of essential oils.
To order, please click on the product image and you will be taken to my secure web site to place your order. A new page will appear asking you to choose the type of account you would like; please use my Distributor #534462. Enjoy!
Everyday Oils™ Essential Oil Collection ~ Ensure you'll always have the benefits of Young Living's Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils on hand with our brand new collection. The oils in this select collection will provide ongoing support for your home, health, and body. Enjoy the relaxing benefits of lavender and Peace & Calming, the cleansing power of Thieves® and Purification®, the comforting touch of Valor® and PanAway®, and more. This kit is ideal for making oils an essential part of your day, every day.
How to Use: Please read our Everyday Oils brochure in PDF format.
- 1 ~ 5 ml Frankincense
- 1 ~ 5 ml Lemon
- 1 ~ 5 ml Lavender
- 1 ~ 5 ml Peppermint
- 1 ~ 5 ml Purification®
- 1 ~ 5 ml PanAway®
- 1 ~ 5 ml Peace & Calming®
- 1 ~ 5 ml Thieves®
- 1 ~ 5 ml Valor®
- Now Including: 1 ~ 5 ml Joy®!
Item No.: 3695
Pricing: Distributor $124.00 / Retail $163.16 / PV 124
You can also discover how to use the Everyday Oil Collection by watching this presentation ~ enjoy!
128 Ways to Use The Everyday Oils Collection
LAVENDER (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential
oils. Therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. Lavender
has been clinically evaluated for its relaxing effects. It may be used to cleanse cuts,
bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing —
physically and emotionally. This plant is organically grown and distilled at the Young Living
1. Calming. Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
2. Sleep Aid. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow to help you sleep.
3. Bee Sting / Insect Bite. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
4. Minor Burn. Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
5. Cuts. Drop Lavender oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and eliminate bacteria.
6. Skin irritations. Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil and use topically on skin conditions.
7. Motion Sickness. To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender oil on end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
8. Nosebleed. To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfortable or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or gum).
9. Unblock Tear Ducts. Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the nose to unblock tear ducts.
10. Dry / Chapped Skin. Rub Lavender oil undilute or dilute with organic vegetable or olive oil on dry or chapped skin.
11. Chapped / Sunburned Lips. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
12. Scar Tissue. To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
13. Deodorant. Rub 2-4 drops Lavender oil over armpit area to act as a deodorant.
14. Hay Fever. Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever. Lavender is a natural antihistamine.
15. Dandruff. Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
16. Moths & Insects. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a cotton ball and place in your linen closet to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
17. Water Fountains. Place a drop of Lavender oil in your water fountain to scent the air, eliminate bacteria and prolong the time between cleanings.
18. Sweeten Laundry. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and throw into the dryer to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
19. Cold Sores. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore.
20. Allergies. Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies; lavender is a natural relief.
21. Sunburn. Spritz several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on a sunburn to decrease pain.
22. Rashes. Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and restore the skin.
FRANKINCENSE (Boswellia carteri) was considered more valuable than gold in ancient times and used to treat every known ill to man. Frankincense is known for it's ability to support the immune system, aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration, has muscle relaxing benefits, is stimulating to the limbic system of the brain and the hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands. Frankincense promotes longevity and vitality.
23. Concentration. Use 1-2 drops Frankincense oil on temples and back of neck to improve concentration.
24. Immune System. Apply 1-3 drops Frankincense oil on each foot to support and strengthen the immune system.
25. Blisters. Dilute Frankincense oil 50/50 with V-6 mixing oil and apply to a blistered area 3-5 times daily.
26. Insect Bites. Put a drop of Frankincense oil on an insect bite to help reduce swelling and increase the body's natural defenses.
27. Depression. Diffuse or inhale from the bottle to help with mood elevation.
28. Brittle Nails. Apply 1-3 drops Frankincense on nails and at base of nails, 3 times per week.
29. Stretch Marks. Rub a few drops on stretch marks 2 times a day.
30. Cysts. Apply 1-2 drops on cyst 2 times a day until it disappears.
31. Skin Health. Apply 1-2 drops Frankincense oil on sun damaged skin spots 2 times a day until it disappears.
32. Warts. Put 2 drops on wart 2 times a day until disappears completely.
33. Breast Health. Rub 2-3 drops on breasts and lower abdomen everyday.
34. Healthy Maintenance. Dilute 1 drop Frankincense oil in 1 tsp. honey or 4 oz. rice milk and ingest daily for health maintenance.
VALOR™ is an energy balancing blend of Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum), Frankincense (Boswellia carteri), and Spruce (Picea mariana) in a base of pure Almond Oil. Valor supports the body's electrical and nervous system bringing alignment and balance throughout the entire system.
35. Emotional Strength. Rub a few drops of Valor oil over the heart, neck, wrists and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of fear and anxiety.
36. Back Pain/Injury. Apply Valor to bottoms of feet and spine to help alignment.
37. Joint Pain/Injury. Add a few drops of Valor to V-6 mixing oil and apply to the joints.
38. TMJ. Rub Valor on the jaw before bed and in the morning until pain is relieved.
39. Sciatica. Apply 2 drops of Valor to the heels of feet using pressure (see Vita Flex chart).
40. Anxiety. Rub a few drops on feet, neck and chest. Breathe deeply.
41. Sleep Apnea. Apply Valor to the bottoms of feet before bed.
42. Stiff Neck. Use 2 drops of Valor on neck and massage.
43. Spinal Adjustment. Rub a few drops of Valor up and down the spine and the bottom arches of the feet.
PEPPERMINT (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Scientists have researched it's effect on the liver and respiratory system, improving concentration and mental accuracy. This plant is grown and distilled at the Young Living Farms.
44. Indigestion / Flatulence / Diarrhea. Rub 4-6 drops if Peppermint oil in the palm and rub over the stomach and around the naval to relieve indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
45. Heartburn. Add a drop of Peppermint oil to herbal tea to aid in digestion and relieve heartburn.
46. Inflammation (unbroken skin). Massage several drops of Peppermint oil on an area of injury or discomfort.
47. Injury Bruise (unbroken skin). Apply Peppermint oil immediately to an injured area (not broken skin) — bruised shin, hit on the foot or hand — to relieve pain. If there is a cut, apply the Peppermint oil around but not on the open wound.
48. Fever. Rub several drops of Peppermint oil on the bottoms of the feet to reduce fever.
49. Itching. Apply a drop of Peppermint oil topically on unbroken skin to stop itching.
50. Poison Ivy / Poison Oak. For poison ivy or poison oak, apply Peppermint oil on location neat or dilute with V-6 vegetable mixing oil.
51. Working Out. Inhale Peppermint oil before and during a workout to boost your energy and reduce fatigue.
52. Nausea. Massage several drops of Peppermint oil on the abdomen to relieve nausea.
53. Headache. To relieve a headache, rub a drop of Peppermint oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (stay away from the eyes) and on the back of the neck. A very effective tip is to put a small amount on the thumb, place thumb on the roof of your mouth and suck on your thumb for several minutes.
54. Hiccups. To stop hiccups, apply a drop of Peppermint oil on each side of the fifth cervical vertebra (up three notches from the large vertebra at the base of the neck).
55. Alertness/Concentration. Place 2 drops of Peppermint oil on the tongue and rub another drop under the nose to improve alertness and concentration.
56. Concentration / Recall. Diffuse Peppermint oil in the room while studying to improve concentration and accuracy. Inhale Peppermint oil while taking a test to improve recall.
57. Travel Sickness. Rub 4 drops of Peppermint oil on the chest and stomach to alleviate travel sickness.
58. Congestion. Place a drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue and inhale into the nose and sinuses to relieve congestion from a cold.
59. Flavoring / Preservative. Add Peppermint oil to food as a flavoring and preservative.
60. Rodents / Ants / Cockroaches. To deter rodents, ants or cockroaches, place two drops of Peppermint oil on a cotton ball and place along the path or point of entry for these pests. You can also put a few drops in a spray bottle of water and spray around the baseboards and other areas to repel bugs.
61. Paint Fumes. Mix a 15 ml. bottle of Peppermint oil into a 5 gallon can of paint to dispel the fumes.
62. Tea as Coffee Substitute. Place a drop of Peppermint oil in a cup of hot water and enjoy in place of coffee.
63. Aphids. Add 4-5 drops of Peppermint oil to 4 oz. of water and spray plants to eliminate aphids on plants.
64. Summer Cooler. Drink a drop of Peppermint oil mixed in a glass of cold water to cool off on a hot day.
65. Arthritis / Tendonitis. Rub Peppermint oil on joints to relieve arthritis or tendonitis pain.
66. Bad Breath. Place a drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue to stop bad breath.
67. Curb Appetite. Inhale the fragrance of Peppermint oil to curb the appetite and lessen the impulse to overeat.
68. Ticks. Remove tick by applying a drop of Peppermint oil on a cotton swab and swabbing the tick. Wait for it to withdraw its head from the skin and remove it.
69. Sore Feet. Mix Peppermint oil in a footbath to relieve sore feet. Keep water agitated while soaking feet.
THIEVES™ is a blend of Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Lemon (Citrus limon), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Radiata), and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) which is highly effective in enhancing the immune system. With the threat of strange viruses and antibiotic-resistant germs, you can feel safe with Thieves Oil. Named after 15th century thieves who rubbed these oils on themselves during the plague so as not to contract the disease while robbing the dead. Thieves has a 99.96% kill rate against airborne microorganisms.
70. Cold & Flu. Diffuse Thieves Oil (in 1/2 hour increments) in room. Rub a drop on the bottom of feet. Put 1 drop of Thieves in a glass of water and drink.
71. Strep Throat. Drop 2-4 drops in water and gargle as needed. Dilute 50/50 with V-6 oil and apply to throat and back of neck and apply a warm compress.
72. Household Germs. 2-6 drops of Thieves oil in a small spray bottle and fill with water. Spray and clean counter tops, bathtubs, toilets, sinks, and door knobs etc.
73. Gingivitis/Bleeding gums. Rub a drop or two of Thieves oil all over gums 2 times a day until gone.
74. Mold. Diffuse Thieves (in half hour increments) in basement to eliminate mold and spores or wherever mold is present.
75. Bronchitis. Dilute 50/50 2-6 drops of Thieves with V-6 mixing oil and rub on chest and upper back and apply a warm compress. Diffuse in the room.
76. Cold Sores & Fever Blisters. 1 Drop on cold sore or blister 3 times a day or as needed until gone.
77. Fungal Skin & Toe Infections. 1 drop of Thieves on the infection 2 to 3 times a day until gone.
PANAWAY™ is a highly effective blend of Wintergreen (Gaultheria proumbens), Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) This blend will ease discomforts from an active lifestyle or those everyday twinges with a warming and soothing effect.
78. Inflammation / Bruising. Apply PanAway oil topically on an injured area to reduce inflammation and bruising.
79. Sore Muscles. Apply PanAway oil topically to soothe sore muscles after exercising.
80. Headache. Rub a drop of PanAway oil on the temples, forehead and back of the neck to relieve a headache.
81. Growing Pains. Mix PanAway oil with massage oil and massage on locations to ease growing pains.
82. Arthritis Pain. Rub 1-2 drops of PanAway oil on arthritic hands to lessen pain and restore mobility.
83. Sciatic Pain. Rub 2-3 drops of PanAway oil at the base of the spine to relieve sciatic pain and support the circulatory and nervous system.
84. Arthritis in Pets. For arthritic pets, massage PanAway oil diluted with V-6 vegetable oil on location or add a drop in the food.
PEACE & CALMING™ is a gentle, fragrant blend of Tangerine (Citrus noblis), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Ylang Ylang (canaga odorata), Patchouly (Pogostemon cablin), and Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum). Originally designed for diffusing, its uses have expanded. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits.
85. Sleep. Rub 1-2 drops of Peace & Calming oil on the bottom of the feet and on the shoulders before bedtime to get good quality sleep.
86. Overactive Children. Diffuse Peace & Calming oil in the room to calm overactive or hard to manage children.
87. Relaxing Massage. Mix Peace & Calming oil with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
88. Relaxing Bath. Put Peace & Calming oil mixed with Bath Gel Base in warm water for a relaxing bath.
89. Teeth Grinding. Diffuse Peace & Calming while sleeping to help stop nocturnal teeth grinding.
PURIFICATION™ is an antiseptic blend of Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis), Melaleuca (Melalueca alternifolia), Lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) and Myrtle (Myrtus communis) formulated for diffusing to purify and cleanse the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke and disagreeable odors.
90. Air Purifier / Freshener. Diffuse Purification oil to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors.
91. Air Purifier / Freshener. Put several drops of Purification oil on a cotton ball and place in the air vents in the home, office, car, hotel room or enclosed areas.
92. Air Purifier / Freshener. While traveling, inhale Purification oil during flights to protect yourself from pathogens found in recirculated air.
93. Insect Bites. Put a drop of Purification oil on insect bites to stop the itching and neutralize venom.
94. Skin Blemishes. Apply a drop of Purification oil on blemishes to clear skin.
95. Sore Throat. Rub a drop of Purification oil on the outside of a sore throat when it is first beginning.
96. Blisters. Rub a drop of Purification oil on a blister to cleanse and disinfect.
97. Sneaker Odors. Put 2 drops of Purification oil on 2 cotton balls and place in the toes of smelly sneakers to combat odors.
98. Humidifier. Place a drop of Purification oil on each end of a cotton swab and place on top of your cold water humidifier to clean the air.
99. Flu. Dilute Purification oil with V-6 vegetable mixing oil and swab the nasal cavity to ward off the flu.
100. Insect Repellant. Spritz several drops of Purification oil mixed with water to repel insects.
101. Cat / Dog Ear Mites. Apply Purification oil and Peppermint or Lavender oil diluted with V-6 vegetable mixing oil to a cotton swab and rub just inside the ear to eliminate ear mites in cats and dogs.
LEMON (Citrus limon) has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function. CAUTION: Citrus oils should NOT be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 72 hours.
102. Air Freshener. Put 6 drops of Lemon oil and 6 drops of Purification oil in a squirt bottle mixed with distilled water to use in bathroom as an air freshener.
103. Gum, Oil, Grease Spots and Crayons. Use 1-2 drops of Lemon oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots or crayon.
104. Varicose Veins. Rub several drops of Lemon oil on varicose veins to improve circulation and relieve pressure on the veins.
105. Lemonade. For homemade lemonade, in a blender mix 2 drops of Lemon oil, 2 Tbls. of honey or Agave and 2 cups of pure water. Adjust to suite your own taste.
106. Callouses / Bunions / Warts. Rub a drop of Lemon oil on a corn, callous, bunion or wart mornings and evenings until it disappears.
107. Prolong Life of Fresh Fruit. To clean and increase shelf life of fresh fruit, fill a bowl with cool water and 2-3 drops of Lemon oil. Drop cleaned fruit into the water and stir. Be sure all surfaces of the fruit contact the lemon.
108. Counter Tops. Add 2-3 drops of Lemon oil to water and spray counter to sterilize.
109. Dishcloths. Soak your dishcloth overnight in a bowl of water and a drop of Lemon oil to disinfect and kill germs.
110. Public Bathrooms. Rub a drop of Lemon oil on your hands after using a public bathroom.
JOY™ is an uplifting and exotic blend of 10 differenct oils including Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosewood, Lemon, Mandarin, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa and Rose. This beautiful blend can function as an anti-depressant, a sedative and as an aphrodisiac, and its also anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial as well as an antioxidant. Bring joy to your heart as you wear this blend and become a magnet for joy!
111. Quick Uplift. Put 1-2 drops of Joy on a tissue or in the palm of your hand and inhale to lift your spirits and release negative emotions oor wear a drop on your heart or the tip of your nose. Diffuse in your home to give everyone a happy boost!
112. Floor Freshener. Put 2-3 drops of Joy on a cotton ball and place inside your vacuum cleaner canister. Sprinkle a few drops onto a rag and wipe down your hard wood floors.
113. Mood-Boosting Bath. Use several drops of Joy in your bathwater: pre-mix with Epsom Salts or Young Living's Bath Gel Base to boost your mood, clear your mind, calm stress and restore harmony.
114. Blood Circulation. Rub a drop or two "neat" on areas of poor circulation to improve blood flow.
115. Anxiety. use a drop on wrists, neck, heart or feet to help reduce irritability and nervous tension.
116. Laundry Fragrance. Place 2 drops on a cloth and place in the dryer for great smelling clothes.
117. Perfumed Deodorant. Mix in a small jar: 2 oz cornstarch, 1 oz baking soda, 5 drops of Joy. Apply to underarms instead of traditional deodorant or just apply a drop "neat" to each armpit.
118. Massage. Dilute 10-12 ddrops in 2 oz of Young Living's V-6 massage oil for an energizing and romantic massage.
119. Scented Body Lotion. Stir a few drops into plain lotion for a joyful addition to your daily beauty regimen.
120. Menstrual Cramps. Massage a few drops on abdoment to relieve menstrual cramps.
121. Blood Pressure. Joy may lower blood pressure especially when stress-induced; rub on wrists, forearms, neck and heart.
122. Postpartum Depression. Apply Joy topically or diffuse and breathe to relieve symptoms of postpartum depression.
123. Lower Back Pain. Rub a few drops of Joy onto your lower back daily to relieve lower back pain.
124. Scented Stationery. Sprinkle Joy on note cards and letters to make a lovely scented stationery that lifts spirits.
125. Car Air Freshener. Place Joy on a cotton ball into the air vents of your car or mi with water in a spray bottle and spritz the inside of your vehicle for a happy and joyful road trip.
126. Libido. Joy can boost a low sex drive; diffusee and apply topically.
127. Headaches. Use a few drops of Joy on temples and breathe deeply for emotional headaches.
128. Mood Swings. Rub a drop of Joy over your heart and on the bottom of each foot or on wrists to relieve feelings of frustration or depression and to prevent mood swings.
Face ~ Body ~ Bath ~ Oral Care
I am available to teach classes locally in the Central Florida area and am a former Nationally Certified Massage Therapist with over 12 years of experience, trained in Aromatherapy Massage, Raindrop Technique and Emotional Release with Young Living Aromatherapy Essential Oils through C.A.R.E. as well as workshops with Gary Young and Cherie Ross. I work out of my home in Winter Park, FL and am available by appointment, so please call now: 407.399.8562.
I highly suggest educating yourself about the truth of essential oils by purchasing the Essential Oil Desk Reference book which contains a wealth of information on all of our products including details on each oil and what oils to use for specific situations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Don't expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ Essential Oils and supplements. Also each person is unique and different in chemistry and toxicity levels, as well as emotionally and spiritually, so an oil that is suggested for an issue may not work as well as another. If a change is not apparent within three minutes, try another oil.